need advice(sexual content) no haters!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Deleted member 199219, Jul 24, 2009.

1. #1 Deleted member 199219, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2022
    That's fucking crazy!

2. #2 ganja_gamer, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
    hey i used to think that too but now i realize im gay, good luck with that :). in all seriousness who cares what happens in 420land stays in 420land. ooh and you can totally smoke with me ;)

3. go with the flow, get that man-pussy bro!

4. Personally, I wouldn't want to get involved with an exs sibling. I say go out there, hook up/date another guy, figure out if you are indeed gay/bi, and go from there.

BTW, I'm glad your handling this so well, because one of my friends had a little drunken incident with a guy, freaked himself out, and was a wreck for like a year until just a few months ago when he came to terms with it all.

5. Make sure both of you are comfortable, and why not go for it?

Kind of ironic, but in the end it might be worth it.

6. i am kinda gettin a gay vibe from this thread..is that wats goin on ... are yall gaying up on each other

7. [​IMG]

no hate intended, just thought it was a funny picture

8. no one should influence who you love as long as you find someone attractive and get along with em why not enjoy the person that makes you happy and share your life with em

9. Yeah I guess I'd echo what was said about getting involved with an ex's sibling or a friend possibly leading to awkward situations. But if you're comfortable enough exploring it, I hope everything works out for ya.

I ain't gonna hate.

10. I'd say stay away from the siblings that's just asking for trouble. But if he's okay with it and you are both mature I guess it could work.

11. This sounds like this could be an episode of a jerry springer show, I hooked up with my ex-girlfriends brother.