Need advice/recommendations for new grow setup

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrabbaG0d, Jul 24, 2019.

1. image.jpg image.jpg Just finished setting up my grow and im just wondering if i should lower my light and if i should have gone with rockwool instead of soil. Also wondering if the bags im using as domes for now will be fine. Dont mind the extra clones in water, I still need to get more see through cups. The light is currently 48” above. Should I lower it or?..

2. Somethings missing here can't seem to think what right now

3. A heating pad possibly?

4. Personally I would remove those bags covering the cups unless you're trying to root clones.
    It's a little late to consider rockwool when they are already in soil.
    If you want to change from soil to another medium - consider coco or hempy buckets.
    Good luck.

5. Thats exactly what im tryna do(root clones). Do you think i should be good? Also if I were to switch to coco should i add anything to the medium or no?

6. If you switch to coco, adding 30% perlite is a good idea. Coco is not soil, it's drain to waste hydroponics - it's inert, requires a different pH than soil and it contains no nutrients. If you decide to do coco, consider doing some research. www.cocoforcannabis.com is a great place to learn how to grow in coco.

Good luck.