Need advice pls!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Anthoni, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Here I have 7 seedlings.pzl

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. When recycling, many jurisdictions would prefer you put your pizza box in the trash rather than trying to recycle contaminated cardboard.
    If you need any more advice just ask!

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

3. lol funny didn't even try and post that but here's what I need some advice on

4. Here I have 7 seedlings in ffof soil use straight spring water can anyone tell me what's going on with my seedlings the tips have started to yellow [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Any advice is welcome thank in advance

5. To me it looks like basic nitrogen or potassium deficiency. Where are you getting your spring water and what is the pH?
    Most importantly how often are you watering? At that age and with that soil over watering is the most likely candidate and would cause nute lockout.

6. I give them a light spray every other day or when I see soil look a little dry I us spring bottle water have never ph tested the water an thanks for the advice!

7. Well we could use another opinion. It doesn't sound like you're over watering.

8. Seedlings in fox farm could be a bit of burn , either from the soil nutrients, or a little stress from improper ph, but I doubt it, plants that young in fox farm should be showing 0 sign of deficiency and the way it looks like the discoloration is located more on the leaf tips and edges, I would geuss the soil may be a bit hot, it's ok though, new growth looks really healthy

Sent from my van down by the river

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the advice!