Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need advice on what to smoke out of!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by marleybehigh, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Im about to toke up and i need to know what object i should smoke from. Also im about to buy a little more than a halfE and i want to smoke tonight and save some for a 3 hour drive home so i want to limit it a little. I have a glass pipe, I could roll a blunt from a mini, or i could use my gravity bing i constructed. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smoke::smoking::smoke:

2. If your looking to conserve bud, I would go with the glass pipe. Also depends on the potency of the weed and your tolerance.

3. Are you going to be toking as you drive? If so you might want to use something thats not as suspicious or obvious as a glass pipe, maybe a j? Whenever I want to convserve, I just pack a nice bowl in a spoon and corner it nice, also make sure not to light it for too long just enough for a nice drag.