need advice on what the problem is with my supercrop

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by closetgrownbb, Jun 25, 2012.

1. This plant with unknown genetics was given to me by a friend who had it inside under hps. I movede it outdoors to a secret spot and it had done fine for the first month of lst and fimming with some light supercropping. Now all of my main colas (I think there are 6 or 7 ) the new growth has started wilting and curling under with some of the new growth yellowing I have two plants in the same 40 gallon tarp pot. The smaller of the two shows no signs of trouble could this be a pest problem and if so what kind . Thanks in advance and I need help quick so I can fix this problem befor flower season is upon me. The first three pics are of the sick plant and the last is of the seemingly healty plant. Any and all advice welcomed and appreciated. Weed love!

Attached Files:

2. Can I get some help anyone¿

3. you have 2 plants in the same pot?

4. looking closely ,it could be aphids. look at the underside of the yellow curled leaves with a strong hand magnifier. aphids will be fairly obvious if there. they like the tender new growth. if there you may need to remove some growth unless you can spray well enough to reach them inside the little shelter they create. good luck

5. #5 GuerillaNugget, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    Get some ladybugs if its aphids... theyll be gone in a couple days. Im pretty sure this info is posted around here somewheres but-
    if u make a simple sugar water solution and spray the ladybugs with it before you release them onto your plants(give them a bit to dry off if you want) it will gum up their hard shell/wings and prevent them flying off for a couple days. Doesnt hurt them or last longterm and they just hang out on your plants scarfin up a fuckton of aphids, etc until it wears off.
    Nutrient overload can cause some weird curling sometimes as well as too much water on the roots for too long a time. Either of these a possibility?

6. Well it looks a little better today I gave it some epsom salts solution and sprayed the hell out of her with some neem 3in 1. As far as (root sitting in water I don't think so as the pot is made from a tarp with holes in the bott om. Will update with pictures tomorrow

7. did you see signs of aphids? just curious....

8. I didn't have a magniflying glass of anykind. I did however encounter some bigger bugs that resembled stink bugs crawling all ov3r the stem areas. I don't know if they were some kind of predator bugs or what but since spraying them they already look better than they did and the problem has not spread to the other plant because I sprayed it at the same time lol. These plants have been vegging since december but the guy I got them from knew absolutely nothing about training so they were tall and skinny I lost two during the move and transplant so now I'm down to just those two hoping for a pound.

9. And as far as there being two plants in one 40 gallon pot I am limited for space in this spot so that's the reason on that. Do you see a potential problem with that lager88