Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need advice on the topics of edibles and criminal punishment for weed in school. Heres the back story↓

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by First Toke, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Im in highschool (grade 12) in canada (alberta) and I have a younger friend (grade 10) he got offered the chance to get 30 weed cookies (cannabutter) for 90 buck because the guy was short 90 for the butter, he's planning on selling them at school, we are in a school with a very strict constable.

Im not sure what kinda trouble you can get in for weed because ive never gotten caught. Anyways i feel like I am a rolemodel to this kid, if there is more trouble he can get into other than suspention (i.e court or criminal record) I feel I should stop him. If not I might just tell him to sell them outside of school.

2. Me and all my friends got expelled in grade 10 for weed. Don't fuck aroundvwith that. They will charge him criminally

3. Thanks for the advice, but my friend just bought them and paid 70. Ill tell him not to sell at school. Just asking how did you get caught?

4. I got snitched on. It does and will happen. Highschool kids have no real loyalty and will sing like a bird if/when they caught.

5. don't sell them at all, consume them

6. i got expelled from 2 high schools and charged with crimes both times.  not worth it.  first was a paraphernalia charge when i was 15, 2nd was possession 5 days after my 18th birthday (i didnt even have the weed when they found it, some other kid did)

7. Shit well. Just think of it this way. If you cant get him to stop the stupid move he is doing. Don't get involved in it at all. You shouldn't have to pay for his mistakes you know?

8. #9 Stormy Sea, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
    Don't sell on school property.

Don't sell to minors.

Your high school friends are not your friends when it comes to criminal offenses. They will give you up faster than you can say marijuana if there's any chance of it getting them out of trouble, especially if you have a reputation as a drug dealer.

Just not really a good idea, imo, especially because the majority of buyers will be underage, considering it's high school. Parents take major offense to that crap, they're not going to want to blame their kid, they're going to want to blame your friend.

9. lol yeah , tell him not to buy on school property

10. I sold in highschool, was never caught, but certainly wasn't worth it. The risks faaar outweigh the benefits.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Wrong forummm

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum