Need advice on sealed co2 grow setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Blazed227, Feb 20, 2017.

1. im trying to seal my shed up an go with a sealed grow with co2... figure will keep the temps more constant.. now summers right around the corner an the shed obviously doesnt have a ac or heat besides the little heater i have out there.. the shed is split into my flower room which is 4x8x7 an the other room my tent is in is about 6x8x7.. now im looking for a small ac/heater that would be able to do both rooms like maybe 2 sep thermostats or somethin idk.. not to sure a way to keep both rooms at a right temp.. also what co2 equip would i need.. just started looking into the co2 thing so any advice is appreciated. Just dont wanna jump right in buyin stuff i might not need or isnt up to par so plz any advice would be great..

2. c02 options
    burner and monitor
    bottle,monitor,regulator

3. Yea those are the ones i was lookin at.. also was looking at RV ac units .. they have dual hoses coming off it just not sure how to control each room seperately, the unit stays outside just not sure how to control the temp in each room.. if i can run dual thermostats... one to each room... dunno if that would work

4. What are your high low temps outside on the year? Are you insulated yet? If so is it 2x4 or 2x6 walls?
    What types of lights?
    Gypsum board?

5. Im on the east coast in the tri state area.. can get from low 100s to below 0 at coldest times depending on seasons usually prolly 80-100 summer temps an 20-40s winter temps, 2x4 walls, i used birch plywood that i painted for the walls an drywalled the ceiling they are 2x4 walls everything is insulated very well, i have a 600mh an a 600hps in one room an 2 mars leds in the other room pushing about 550 watts true watts. Its only a 3x3 tent in the other room

6. How is the heat with all the lights on now? Do you think it is sealed somewhat now? IMO gypsum is the shit for getting your room sealed but red sheathing tape is a close second. Commonly called tuck tape, it will peel your fingerprints off and holds in all temps/humidity better than any other.

I got away with just a split ac and saved about $500.

7. Its not to bad.. its not sealed right now..no.. i have an 8inch exhaust fan hooked up an pulling air from outside an from the other room.. an while its working for right now when summer hits an the hotter temps come im 100% gonna need an ac.. no doubt about it.. besides the intake an exhaust everything is pretty much sealed yes.. i silicone an spray foamed all tje cravks an stufd