Need advice on passing drug test

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chels, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Adderall is one drug that I've taken multiple times on probation, and I know its pretty easy to flush out after 2-3 days, however there is a possibility I will have to drop tomorrow morning. I test for alcohol once weekly, and once a month for drugs. I just dropped on the 30th however it is random, and you never really know when they are going to slam you. I've had it happen before.

As far as body size, I'm about 5'3 and I weigh 107lbs. I don't have much body fat, and I know that plays into how fast things stay in your system...not exactly sure how much though. I took 30mg yesterday, and the day before. So I'm freaking the F@#K OUT!:eek: lol.

Fo far, I took 3 Azo Cranberry pills, and plan to take a few more, I'm drinking lots of water... and just wanted to know what else I could do to help flush as much out as possible in such little time? EXPERIENCES?? ANYTHING about this would be great to hear!!

2. Nician helps flush your system really fast, drink water, go on a lot of runs and sweat, eat foods that help flush your system and i think youll be straight.

3. I know that niacin will help for weed, and I smoked last night too, but will it also work for amphetamines??

4. Stickw ith the water. My advice is go drink a gallon of water, wait an hour then jog for a few miles till you sweat your balls off. Then drink another gallon of water.