Need Advice On Neighbor Problem

Discussion in 'General' started by Firefly1628, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Are you kidding? 

There is so much you can do.
    Use something to open up her gas flap thing or do what i do and bash it in with a hammer. Proceed to piss or pour sugar into gas tank.

Or

If there is a fire hydrant in her yard, dig under it and try breaking open the pipe, or use a wrench and unscrew the thing so her whole yard will be mud (spelling her name in her muddy yard is optional)

Or

Take a potato gun and just shoot through her windows when she isnt home

Or

Take a knife and cut through her power and water cables (the thing outside the house that they check for the bill) this will get her legally fucked if u do it right.

Lastly,

Find a guy named Vissco located somewhere on 13 mile road, Detriot, Michigan ask him where the closest church is, you can take it from there. On the off chance Vissco is not there, he is probably dead. So head down to a play called Crown Square (its accually a circle) in Warren, Michigan. You will go into Al's barber shop. There will be a man with a white beanie who looks kinda black but is really latino. He will have 2 rings on his middle finger. IF HE DOESNT HAVE 2 RINGS ON THE FINGER THEN RUN AWAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN. Ask him where Larry the barber shop owner is. You can take it from there.

2. I feel for you op, this is a terrible situation.  I'd say the best idea is to call the owner of the place, maybe have some other neighbors call as well.  Getting even is the first thing that comes to my mind when someone fucks with me, but being a neighbor you should prob not do that as you just welcome more bullshit.

So there is your answer right there. Forget the childish "ruin this ruin that" shit. It will get you nowhere. When you call him, make sure you let him know cops have been out here twice and they have a report. If he is a good guy like you say he is, he will more than likely kick the hoody to the curb.

4. I agree.  Maybe wait a couple of weeks for things to cool and then go talk to her.  Tell her you thought she needed help because she was getting the shit beat out of her so you called the police (which you should not have done)  At this point I wouldn't try for revenge because the crazy person always wins revenge battles and it sounds like she is all about revenge.  There isn't much a landlord can do to evict a tenant as long as they pay their rent and don't tear up the place, and I'd wait to call him until after you talk to her.  She's liable to want revenge for that too.

5. I dont agree with that at all. If someone is in a position like she was in, whether they are trashy like she is or not, and you witness that and NOT report it, that is unacceptable. What if they beat her to death?? What if the put her in a coma?? Because I didnt do teh right thing and call the cops. I shouldnt have to feel threatened or scared to call the cops when nessecary. Turning a blind eye could have ended up with that girl having stabs and slashes instead of my pool, and honestly i can live with the pool getting slashed up because I called the cops way more than a girl getting slashed up because I didnt call the cops.