Need advice on my outside baby.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Justin23, Nov 18, 2008.

1. #1 Justin23, Nov 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2008
    I tried growing outside last year, but started late and got some shitty ass plants. From my outside grow I have a plant that's about 8 inches tall, fairly leafy( the leaves don't really look like weed leaves.) It grew outside in he cold for a few months at a very slow rate, and actually did start to bud with my other plants, but I brought it inside and just set it in my grow closet with my sprouts, and picked the little buds that were on it off. I'm wondering if I just have this plant chill in there and go through the veg stage with the sprouts, will it bud with them too? Can I bud it now?

(sorry for the shitty quality pics, took them with a camera phone)

EDIT: to clear it up:

1) I grew plants outside, they sucked.
    2) I took this small plant back inside and put it in my grow closet with my sprouting plants, after it already started to bud outside. I picked the little buds off of it after it being in the closet for like 2 days.
    3) I'm wondering if I keep this plant with my sprouts will it grow anymore, and will it bud with my sprouts?
    4) Or could I bud it now and get anything?

Attached Files:

• out.jpg
      out.jpg
      File size:
      143 KB
      Views:
    • out1.jpg
      out1.jpg
      File size:
      151.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Even though I would like to help you with an answer I am lost about what you wrote in your post.

3. No one knows?

4. What did you do that for?

5. I wanted to grow it back to veg

6. if it's doing alright just let it veg for awhile..sounds like a very confused plant.

7. You could put the plant into flower most any time now. The longer it vegetates and grows the larger the yield should be.

Since the plant already started to bud once you might want to give it a month to stabilize but I don't think it would hurt to flower it now.

Was this you question?

8. Flowering is induced/stopped by the amount of time a plant is exposed to light, not by clipping off/leaving on the developing flowers.
    So if you put a (your) flowering plant (back) under 18 hours of light it will get back to vegetative growth after a period of stabilizing which - depending on the strain - can take up to 1 1/2 months - but usually takes about 2 to 3 weeks.

Hope that helps.

9. that's what I wanted to know. thanks guys

10. Actually, I was wondering how much bud you guys think i would get if i went ahead and started to bud it now?

11. purely a guess but I'd say less than half oz.

12. #12 Leapfrog, Nov 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008

There is no way to answer that question anywhere close to accurate since the yield depends on many factors none of us are in control of.