Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Advice On My New Bong.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redjoker111, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Hi,

I have recently just bought a new bong bought it home and filled it with water to test out the percs. However once I filled it and tested it out, i realised only the top perc was bubbling is how its ment to be or is it faulty?

Many thanks 
      :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. I think that's how it's supposed to be. Even if it's not, does the bong work? I wouldn't really care as long as it ripped

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. As long as it works and you enjoy smoking out of it, who cares man. I had a bong that I had croken parts of the inside, but it hit just fine. I just tols everyone it was a custom ordered piece and that was done on purpose to make it look cool

4. I wouldn't kick up a fuss about it, looks like a sick bong man and i'd love it have it!

As long as it hits correct then happy smoking  :bongin:

5. Yes I don't see why the top perc wouldn't bubble, it's supposed to. Enjoy the new bubbler man, and make sure to find the correct water level.

6. You got ripped off and you are not intelligent enough to join the cannabis culture. Sorry.

7. Never mind ahaha all three bubble when i let pull out the bowl :) sorted do you think it was worth £45

8. y'all mothafuckas are like 13

9. are you getting any splash back? harsh hits?

10. Hits are nice sometimes water goes up into the mouth peace

11. other than dropping the water level a little to avoid that splash, looks like a nice pick up, enjoooy.

12. i think its the way its setup cause you know physics

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum