Need advice on my grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jimbob913, Mar 19, 2009.

1. I have about 6 plants that are 10 days old, they broke above ground 10 days and they only have 4 leaves and are about 2.5" inches above ground. They are under a 400 mh light w/ reflector in my closet and I started the light 36" away and I now have it about 20" inches away and I am afraid I overwated them. They were all in beer cups and I have now moved them to 2 gallon pots. I have not watered them since moving them 2 days ago. They are Kaya fem'd seeds, so should they be bigger by now or should I just give them some patience? I have seen other pics of grows and at 10-14 days they have alot more leaves? Just scared that I f'd this grow up, any advice would be greatful from the MJ gods!!

2. Give it a little time, transplanting causes stress. As for watering goes, make sure your beer cups have drainage holes in the bottom, (4) 1/4 holes work well that way overwatering won't be such a issue. Just let it drain out. The 2 gallon pots as well. What kind of soil are you using?

3. Fox Farms Ocean, I started with MG Organic and I found a hydro store about 1 hr. away and got the Fox Farms and that is what I transplanted them into and I put holes in the bottom of the cups and the new pots have the holes as well and I also got one of those $20 ph/moisture/light testers so I started using it to test the soil moisture. Thanks for the reply and I will try and take some pics tonight and post em tomorrow, thanks.