Need advice on insect repellant for vegging plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ThaWatcha00, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I Have 4 plants, Alien OG, 2 Qrazy Trains, And Purple Urkle. The Alien was planted 4 weeks ago. The Purple Urkle about 3 weeks ago (which is growing slow) & the QT about 2 weeks ago which they are showing some promise. I'm not expecting a large yield of any kind but I want Strong plants and healthy buds. Any pointers on how to get plants to full health?

2. they look good whats your questions? put out some more info on what youve been feeding it and whats it growing in, training ,etc.....

3. get neem oil.

4. [quote name='"hellokitty42"']get neem oil.[/quote]

Seconded, but please don't get the neem from home depot or hydro stores. Your only getting horrible quality get it from neemresource.com

5. Thanks I really appreciate the feed back

6. Feeding liquid silica helps with strong plants which become less susceptible to pests.
    I also recommend neem oil and for the future, you may want to just start with some neem and/or karanja cake in your soil.

7. [quote name='"jcmjrt"']Feeding liquid silica helps with strong plants which become less susceptible to pests.
    I also recommend neem oil and for the future, you may want to just start with some neem and/or karanja cake in your soil.[/quote]

Yep ^ silica also emulsify's the neem oil so they go hand in hand

8. image-990453888.png

I got a few issues with a couple leaves though.... Any idea what this is & how I can treat it and also prevent it from spreading.

image-955655388.png

image-1049559164.png

I also have a bug issue on a few leaves As well. I am new to this world of growing so I don't know that much if anything at all so all info will be welcomed & appreciated!

9. image-4204951863.png

image-1589341700.png

image-2784928479.png

OK so this is all of them together... Big 1 is the Alien OG which was planted 4 weeks ago & it was about 10-12 inches tall at that time but now is 2 3/4feet now. The 2 in the black Smart Pots are Qrazy Train planted about 2 weeks ago & was also 10-12 inches at that time is about a 1 1/2 feet tall now. The one in the green pot is Purple Urkle planted about 3 weeks ago & was 8-10 inches at that time & is about 1 3/4 feet tall now. What do y'all think??

10. Don't forget the aloe juice.. 1 tbs neem, 1 tbs silica, and about 1/4 cup aloe juice.... Mix in spray bottle and shake until it foams.:)

11. Yes aloe vera juice also, thank you. But I only do 1 tsp of silica and the rest the same