Need Advice On How To Proceed With This Hot Chick

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tackthecack, May 21, 2013.

1. #1 tackthecack, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    Wassup Blades

This past weekend I went to see my mates for a weekend of getting wasted. Had a good time. On the Friday night I started talking to this Swiss chick, we got on really well, I think she liked my poor German

Got her number, texted her the next morning and carried on texting throughout the weekend. I asked her if she wanted to meet up while i was there and the only day i was free she wasnt so it didn't happen. The last text she sent me she said sorry she had no time, said she was gonna write to me, told me how long she was gonna be in the city where my mates are (2 more months) and then shes going travelling around the UK

So on the one hand it was quite a brief encounter, didn't k close,  etc

But on the other hand she has sent long replies to all my texts and generally seemed quite interested (as far as I can tell). Also on the night i remember her saying "so how come you're so interested, what do you wanna go out with me or something"  to which i replied in German " why not? you are all that i want" (my german is very bad so it was less creepy than it sounds). We laughed about that quite a bit.

So yeah I know its a long shot but what to do now? Make a trip to my mates again but tell her i'm coming up and ask her out? Keep on texting/facebooking? (im wary of this things are better in person usually). The city is like 100 miles away so its kinda a risk. 

Any input much appreciated

2. 300 miles away? You could find girls just as good that are closer. Where do you live?

3. 300 miles away? You could find girls just as good that are closer. Where do you live?

yeah i overestimated the size of the uk lol.....its "only" 100 miles. And yeah ur right about finding other girls-just not been having so much luck these past few months.