Need advice on how to make smoking dope less terrifying

Discussion in 'General' started by bubrat, May 19, 2006.

1. Bud
    Herb
    weed
    pot
    dank

those are the 5 main names i call it by.. yeah i was gonna say what the hell are you doing calling it "dope" "dope" pretty much means herion and other harder drugs

2. I call it grass

But back to your problem, I was paranoid when I first started smoking too, smoke small amounts and get used to the buzz before you go for the high, and when you think your ready for the high, ease your way into that too. Just remember there is no reason to be paranoid, your not going to die from it and unless your ripping a bong infront of a cop, your most likly not gonna get busted for it.

3. booze is bad your you, quit it and start doing things which are beneficial to your health, like marijuana (thats how i call my poison).

4. I can't ignore that extra E now. Why did you have to point it out?

5. Marijuana is good for you??? :eek:

6. When you are high on marijuana, you will often feel a bit paranoid because of the THC and your body's reaction to it. Last night I was down at the creek with some friends, around 8:30pm or so, and when I looked around at the trees, it looked like there were people all around, even though there weren't. So somethings you see aren't really as they appear when you're high.