Need advice on how to handle this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Benzee, Nov 21, 2009.

1. So I will tell you all a story, please be patient I will get to the point eventually.

So I was gaming Halo on Xbox 360 owning some ppl and my controller turns off, dammit im out of batteries, so I go on this house wide hunt, looking for them. Turns out my house doesn't have spare batteries. So I decide I might as well look in my fathers night stand, there was no batteries I saw. But a big old bag of Mary Jane herself.

Now I need to know how I should handle this? I did not have the right to even be in his room, let alone searching through his nightstand. But on the other hand, ITS WEEEEED!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

~Benzee

2. just leave it there.
    i'd be pissed if my son took it haha
    maybe leave a note saying [lets match a bowl] haha

3. No im not gonna take it, id be pissed if anyone took my weed. Should I be like, hey dad I saw your marijuana in your nightstand, wanna match a few bowls?

4. if he's a chill dude, i would definitely say that :)

5. Do it. If he's a chill guy smoking with his son would be a dream come true.

6. Thing is he's sometimes chill, but then the other side is a strict city politician haha

7. Yeah exactly, he has two sides to him. Let him open up to you.

8. Your wisdom is wise, when he gets back from Mexico I shall see what he does

9. Honestly, the xbox controller running out of batteries sounded like a more original story. I see at least one thread a day about finding a parent's stash.

10. Just let the dude have his thread. He was looking for advice to see if it was a good idea or not, it's not like he was bragging about it.

Man some people need to chill out..I'm too tired for this shit anyway.

11. Have you been to Apprentice Tokers? Its like 100x worse there, i swear they don't let you into Apprentice unless you have a sandy vagina.

12. If he needs advice then why doesn't he look at one of the 1000 threads just like his.

13. you should "accidently" get cought smoking and then if ur dad bitches at u be like but i found your weed....

14. hey Purplenugget, why dont you calm the fuck down. Im just trying to get some advice on how to handle this. Jesus.

Thanks for the help all.

15. I think I'm the calm one, since you're the one saying "fuck" and "jesus." I'm just saying it really gives me a headache looking at all of these "I found my parent's stash" threads. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but you havn't gotten one legit answer yet. That means everyone's really tired of answering these types of threads. I'm just sayin.

You're new, so it's obviously not your fault, but just know that these threads pop up almost daily and they are almost exactly like yours. I know that just about every piece of advice that could be given is in one of the older threads.

16. i smoke bowls when i was like 14 :D and i still do to this day im now 20 and still smoke weed with my dad...its awkward at first but once your stoned its like :cool:

17. calm yourselves ladies.
    haha : )

18. If these threads give u headaches then don't look at them fool. We don't care about ur opinion on others threads. Get out of here if u have nothing to help him with

19. #19 purplenuggets, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009
    I don't care about YOUR opinion on my own opinion. This is an open forum, so if you don't like what other members have to say then YOU can get out of here. I don't really care if this discussion goes on, I was just giving my opinion on the number of threads like this one rather than make a thread about it and waste people's space and time. I'm done posting in here since I've already given my opinion, so unless you want to carry on this petty fight about who's allowed to say what where, then just drop it and get back to the original discussion.

And don't ever call me a fool again unless you enjoy dirt naps.

Discussion of causing violence to others is not allowed here. - KSR

20. Let the guy ask his question in peace.