need advice on how to do this

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by justinlamar, Jun 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I have spent over $50 on Pieces that broke on me this week I was wondering how you clean them up and how to get them to stick together is there a Rubber piece I can use or should I glass epoxy

2. sorry forgot the pic
    20180611_000249.jpg

3. You can get little plastic clamps from your local head shop, that will hold the pieces together. It looks like your problem is too much weight. That ash catcher looks heavy as fuck and the drop down doesn't look like it would be able to support it. As for cleaning, I use a product called Grunge Off that I got from my LHS. It's a reusable industrial glass cleaner, so all I do is let it soak overnight and rinse clean with warm, not hot, water.

4. part 2 (update)
    I finally have the correct dremel tools with like 8 blades/bits and after I cut off the pieces where they where broke and they look like this . yes I did the salt and rubbing alcohol after the cuts I know I need to get some wet dry paper to soften the edge

So I guess my question is at what angle do I can that them and should I just cut off the Should I try to cut were the ash treasure meets the tube?
    and also, should I try to use some a epoxy 1st then if that didnt work I was gonna get the clay exopy

Attached Files: