Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need advice on growing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by make it known, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Ok so I've been smoking for about 4 and a half years now. But sadly I have never grew. Dissappointing right?? Yeah. Well I have mids and I have sprouted 2 seeds by rolling them up in a damp paper towel for a couple of days and now I'm stuck. I don't know what to do from here. Someone please help me? Am growing indoors btw

2. go to the grow section mate , they'll help alot faster

3. If you want to grow:

[​IMG]

"EAT YOUR VITAMINS, AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS!"

4. Highxlife, thank you but idk how to get to the grow section. I just recently registered.

5. Click on 'Grasscity Community' in the top right. Scroll down to marijuana cultivation. There you will find a range of growing sections.

6. Not trying to be rude but you dont sound like your know what your getting yourself into. I think that if your planning on growing everything should be setup and in order before you germinate the seeds. Expecially for your first time. If you dont do this and somehow manage to keep your plants alive then you will constantly be playing catchup trying to fix on thing after another and probably end up wasting alot of money. I highly suggest you thoroughly plan ahead

7. Okay so for arguments sake, lets say I DONT know what I'm doin. And that's probably 100% why I asked for help.

8. Check out a book called "Growing Elite Marijuana: The Complete Guide" It literally covers everything you need to know about growing and then some. If you don't know what you are doing, chances are your plants aren't going to make it to flowering.

While you can just plant those seeds in the ground and they will grow, if you want the best marijuana possible you have to educate yourself.

9. All the information you need to pull a successful grow can be found here at Gc. The absolute beginners section is the best place to start. Reading the stickies alone will give you more understanding of what is involved in growing cannabis indoors.

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/