Need advice on good swamp strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by horkbajar, Apr 5, 2012.

1. So can anyone give any advice on a strain that will produce a large plant that can thrive with little care in a swamp environment. I am not really planning on giving them alot of care since they wont have to really have anyone watering them. Its a swamp from a creek that they ll be in so it also wont be to wet hopefully after i add some perlite to their soil. Also i am looking at sensible seeds.com particularly the ones from Nirvana but any advice is welcome just looking for something hardy that can grow big and take care of itself after i give it a lil help to get started. P.S. i am not looking for anything real expensive ordering seeds for my indoor grow and figured it couldn't hurt to have something other than bag seeds for the swamp.

2. I'd say if your gunna throw any seeds in a swamp, throw in the bagseeds. Why buy quality genetics that'll probably be eaten to the dirt by grasshoppers in the first week?

3. well i plan on growing them up in pots until their a foot or two and doing a little clearing and probably something to try and scare the deer off as that was my real problem last year. Basically they will be watched over for awhile until they should be safe from bugs. I was figuring at this point that a plant with some good genetics for outdoor growing will do better than the shitty bagseeds that wont even half germinate that we get around here