Need advice on filling new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rfrommelt98, Dec 4, 2016.

1. I have recently purchased a new bong online, and am pretty new to setting up bongs. I was wondering how high I should fill the water since the highest perk is above the end of the stem. Previously I have only set up bongs with tree perks before and I feel filling this bong that way would not work.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Wow thats a lot of percs, Dump some water in, take some pulls and adjust to your liking.

3. I'd fill it to the top perc in the shower cause thats just too big for a sink then after the water flowed out the joint i would put it in a 1 foot tall bucket and inhale with the bong empty a so the water is somewhat even and if i blow in a lil it doesn't overflow alot so the weed does not get wet

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that you pour all water from the top and blow in. (Basically opposite of taking a rip but push harder) the water should force itself through and equalize on every tier. I know it sounds crazy but I saw it on a YouTube video once.

5. Only problem with that is as soon as you lift up the bowl or tilt the bong the water will just go to the bottom lol just best to fill it to the first perc and rip that bitch.

6. Ya fuck that, I've only bought one bong before(my current one) but if I got another I'd stick to one with honey combs anywhere over the bowl and keep that flat perc shit on the bottom haha