Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Advice on Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lambchops, Mar 9, 2016.

1. So I had never smoked before last week, but for spring break I decided to try it. So last week I smoked a total of 5 times (the last time being 3/4). Because my friends and I were new at this, we were dumbasses and got caught. Basically I have a meeting with my University tomorrow at noon and I have to decide by then if I should a) fess up and take whatever punishment or b) deny smoking and attempt to pass a drug test. The drug test would be 24 hours after my meeting, so it would be 3/10 at noon. I keep seeing people say that 3-4 days is a sufficient time to pass for "occasional users" so I'm not sure where I'd fall since I only tried it last week but did it alot. I also have been drinking lots of water/cranberry juice and I have a QCarbo32, but I've heard a ton of mixed reviews on those. Appreciate any help I can get