need advice on dropping acid

Discussion in 'General' started by weed:myantidrug, Feb 14, 2008.

1. so my friend can get me some acid, and from what i've read, i'm planning on taking 1 to 2 hits. is that a good dosage? i have dropped shrooms numerous times, but i've always stayed away from acid. just recently i became really interested in it, and i think it's about time i try it. also is 10 bucks a hit a reasonable price? i know that i can handle a full blown psychedelic experience with shrooms, and salvia, but if i wanted a mind blowing trip with acid how many hits should i take? oh and lastly, how long will the trip last relative to the number of hits. i've heard everything from 6 hours to 18. thanks for any advice.

2. take 2 hits....10 bucks a piece is a standard price...if its good lsd itll last like 10 hours of tripping and then a couple hours where you cant sleep....

3. 10 bucks is good, i reccomend you take two hits

4. how long will a hit on a blotter paper last, as in expire. will it lose potency over the course of a few days, weeks, months? thanks

5. i've used blotter that's been sitting in my closet for over 6 months without noticing any loss of potency

6. it will degrade slightly, there's certain ways you're supposed to store it long term

7. Depending on how long you want to store it for, it shouldn't lose potency.
    If you keep it in an airtight container in a dark place, it should last up to a few years, if it's not too hot. (room temp. is fine)