Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

need advice on buying weed for holidays

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Dec 11, 2012.

1. I have the chance to get some good weed. I have the money to buy twice the quantity I always buy.
    But Im not sure at all. Im getting bored of smoking with my shitty small metal pipe, so I need a new piece so I was thinking about getting a glass pipe or a bong, but I also want weed for xmas,nye , and my bd and im not sure if my dealer will be available those dates.

Should I buy some weed and invest the rest of the money on a bong or use all the money on weed to ensure that im not gonna be dry on those special dates?

2. I would get the weed only, but I'm sure dealer wiliuld be there

3. A piece lasts a lifetime, weed lasts a few days. Haha

Well you get what I'm saying. If you don't break the piece it'll last awhile :)

4. Depends how much money you got to spend. If I were you I'd buy a bong and abit of weed. Since you are use to smoking out of a pipe, a bong will get you higher then before

5. You will be happier if you buy a new piece. If you buy the weed and not the piece you will spend the entire day thinking i should have got it.

6. get some glass man, you are missing out

7. I dont know how much money you where planning on spending on a bag but a glass pipe shouldnt make that much of a difrence.. You should be able to get one for like 15 or 20 bucks at most as long as your not getting any fancy shit

8. find a cheaper headshop in town. the one i go to constantly has good glass peices for cheap. i got a sweet ass sherlock for under 30 and all the joints and welds are good and solid.

9. You can get a spoon for like $20-$30, so no reason not to get one.

10. just get a cheap spoon piece, they aren't really that expensive probably around twenty bucks, and twenty bucks isn't that much for weed nowadays :eek:, just learn to conserve and you can have both...