Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need advice on branching out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheDoobieBro, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Good point

2. Go to parties, bring weed = meet dealers.

3. or just come to a party really high. most of the time, they ask if you want to buy or they give you connects. i have too many too count but i tend to deal with people i know instead of shady people i dont know.

4. Yea but theres no harm in having as many connects as you can get, most people around here.. You meet a dealer once, they will sell to you any day any time.

5. That actually helps a lot because as of now I get most of my bud from my cousin and they are making me pay top dollar so I'll see if I can make a few good connections