NEED ADVICE on auto

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by k10wright, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Lets say I'm going to use fox farm soil in 3 gal. Pot with 6x26w CFLs. Area= 3' tall 2' wide by 2' deep. Might want to grow 2 autos at a time? Is 2 a good number?

What have been your best yielding strains? And what has been your favorite to grow. I want minimum 1oz dry on these with a pretty high thc content. A little more of an uplifting high.

I was looking at marijuana-seeds.nl variety pack which includes auto berry, auto widow, and lowrider 2. What has been your success with these strains if any.

Just tryin to get a better idea.

Anyways stay blazin GC.

2. I'm new too but have done quite a bit of research. I have the same space and will be using Low Ryder 2 and planting 2 of them.

Low Ryder 2 takes 8 weeks the yield is good for a small auto flowering plant,I will be using 5 25w cfl a mix of blue & red.

3. i'm growing Auto Blueberry by Dutch Passion right now. the plant got really bushy, tall and has a lot of branches. now it is 46 days old and measures 70cm wide and 65 high. hope to get over an ounce dry. very easy grow so far

4. Ive grown World of Seeds Afghan Autos..turned out great, grew big, awesome smoke. My next batch I just got in. Dinafem Roadrunners, and Dinafem Haze Autos.

5. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']Ive grown World of Seeds Afghan Autos..turned out great, grew big, awesome smoke. My next batch I just got in. Dinafem Roadrunners, and Dinafem Haze Autos.[/quote]

Iv heard afghan was a good strain. What was your yield?

6. #6 rhapsodyrcks, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    Never weighed it...not obessive about yield but I did fill a entire mason jar full of it with 2 plants.

7. That would be about an ounce.

8. I grew pandora from ghs. It grew to about 3' and had modest side branches. All told I hot about 2-1/2 oz from it. Good smoke light on flavor got me ripped though.