Need Advice on a Rainforest36 Hydro Secret Jardin DR60

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mccam64, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Ok so I am planning on growing 6 plants using the Rainforest RF36 Hydro Unit and the Secret Jardin DR60 (original version)

I need help with ideas for adequate circulation and ventilation in the tent, as well as some feedback on my plans for lighting. Any help on the ventilation setup would be amazing and pictures would be super helpful!

I want to run a SCROG method since the tent is a 2x2x5 and want to maximize yield. I plan on running 3 two foot t5's and want to know if that will be adequate for 6 plants throughout growth. (veg and flower) or if it would be best to drop to 3 plants and/or size up my lighting system. Thanks for any views and answers you guys post and i hope to hear from you all soon!

2. I would compare the lumen output of the t5's to that of the HPS especially for the flower cycle and sized for your tent; There is a ratio of lumen to SQ. FT. to use for your yield needs.

Higher needs require more Lumen and more ventilation so their is a balancing act at play.

3. I have a Jardin 60 cm tent. The quality is excellant. I purchased another tent (odd size that Jardin does not make)(tent size 4ftX4ft X7ft oh, grow lab, very poorly constructed, no support or feedback from mfg. Light leak issues as well as zipper problems and entry and exit problems.
    I use a small carbon filter with a 250 sqft /min exhaust fan. 250 wt hps and tall cylinder shaped fan. During summer I had to leave front door of tent open because of heat issues. Other then that, the tent has been a great tet for vegging. Good luck.

4. Thank you for the replies guys!