Need advice - Is this joint good for a begginner?

Discussion in 'General' started by John Lennon, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I throw up a little in my mouth.

But seriously its nice,use a better roach, fuck skinny /small joints, king size papers, good roach and roll it as a cone not as a blunt ;)

2. Your friends shouldn't care if its perfect..its bud.

I remember this one time a long time ago I rolled the worse blunt ever...and both my friends said "spark that bitch up"

3. Well, actually I tried to roll a couple of cones but I didnt make it lol. Im using a piece of cardboard for roach.

The problem is, I dont know how much weed I should use. Yesterday I was smoking the same weed with my gf. She hardly smokes.... and she got really high and paranoid with few hits, so Im not sure how much I should use for a person who has never smoked before

4. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']

I'm so so SO sick of hearing this.
    I have never ever ever met someone that did NOT get high their first time.
    If they smoke an ENTIRE bowl or an ENTIRE j and the smoke physically reaches their lungs they will get high.
    If they take one hit, didn't fully inhale and coughed and stopped hitting it and said they didn't feel it, that doesn't count.
    Ive smoked countless first timers out and every single one got high.
    I've never even had an encounter with someone that didn't feel it the first time unless they didn't inhale and only took a hit or two.
    Whoever came up with this assumption needs to just be hung by his toenails.
    I've met some people that heard this silly nonsense and they didn't think they WERE gonna high, so they took as many hits as possible and wanted to hit off EVERY bowl,then they were comepletely fucked, and couldn't move as was like, freakin out. They got way to friggen high, and if they went into it just like "oh yeah, im gonna get high. cool" they woulda smoked a bowl or two and been fine.
    Instead they were like "ah fuck im gonna spend 20 bucks and not even get high, LETS SMOKE ALL OF IT I HAVE TO GET HIGH RAAWWRRRR" and ended up fuckin themselves up.[/quote]

I smoked multiple bowls my first 2 time and didn't feel barely anything; granted my first hits weren't great inhales but I got the hang of it and got plenty of good hits and didn't get high.. And the third time I smoked it was the same bud, got like 4 good hits off a bowl (way less than the previous times) and got EXTREMELY high.

So please don't assume everyone's just lying because your experiences are different. Nobody said ALL people don't get high their first time but it's definitely the case for some people so chill out.

5. Smoke most of the joint, and cut her in on a few hits. If she has a low tolerance, she can easily get too high too fast. Roll a couple pinners so you guys can relax and get to a nice point with her. She will probably be feeling pretty good after the first joint, so just have her stop when she gets there. No need to keep smoking, cuz more than likely she will be feeling even higher after another 15 minutes.

6. I agree the first time I hit the pipe I almost crashed to the floor I was coughing so hard. The very first time smoking I hit a blunt but I didnt inhale it to my lungs so I didnt get high.

7. Hey uhm, the first time i smoked, i didnt get high.
    You cant explain that.

8. But i'm saying the numbers are there.
    If this was true I would have come across at least one person right?
    I'm pretty sure the high is there but you just don't realize because you've never felt it before and its just herb. Its not that mind altering ya know? Its just a slight little difference in your relaxation and what not..
    My first time i smoked two bowls of good herb and I was with an adult so she showed me how to inhale completely before, and every hit i took i inhaled, i couldn't hold it of course, but every hit i took made it to my lungs and I didn't THINK i was high, i had to focus and be like, "okay, whats different?" and then i realized i DID feel high, it just wasn't that apparent, it took like an hour for me to actaually FEEEL it, i was playing mario cart and i realized my eyes felt really heavy, and the tv looked kinda blurred and i realized my whole body was just like...mellow.
    So it could very easily be mistaken if your not TRYING to feel the difference.
    But physically, it DOES affect you the first time.
    FEELING the high can be a mental thing.

9. Every time, i smoked a first timer out, i made sure they inhaled all the way to their lungs, at least TRIED to hold it, and then got them to focus and feel the high and the first 20 minutes some people would be like uhh idk if i feel it, i would just be like well what feels different? and then they would start focusing and soon enough they were like, oh. i think i AM high. then they would actually feel the difference. It went the same way as it did for me.

But then SOME people were just like. "whoa." and they felt it after ONE hit. and they were the ones that would usualy get stupid but whatevers...

10. [quote name='"ydidimakeths420"']
    Hey uhm, the first time i smoked, i didnt get high.
    You cant explain that.[/quote]

Me either haha, I didn't get high the first two times. I'm pretty sure everyone is different but still I know a lot of people who didn't get high their first time.

11. im pretty sure you would notice that you're high... otherwise no one would smoke... just because the people you smoked with got high doesnt mean everyone does...

12. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']But i'm saying the numbers are there.
    If this was true I would have come across at least one person right?
    I'm pretty sure the high is there but you just don't realize because you've never felt it before and its just herb. Its not that mind altering ya know? Its just a slight little difference in your relaxation and what not..
    My first time i smoked two bowls of good herb and I was with an adult so she showed me how to inhale completely before, and every hit i took i inhaled, i couldn't hold it of course, but every hit i took made it to my lungs and I didn't THINK i was high, i had to focus and be like, "okay, whats different?" and then i realized i DID feel high, it just wasn't that apparent, it took like an hour for me to actaually FEEEL it, i was playing mario cart and i realized my eyes felt really heavy, and the tv looked kinda blurred and i realized my whole body was just like...mellow.
    So it could very easily be mistaken if your not TRYING to feel the difference.
    But physically, it DOES affect you the first time.
    FEELING the high can be a mental thing.[/quote]

You say you haven't met one person who didn't get high their first time, yet in this thread alone there have been multiple, including me, who said that was their experience. I was not ignoring my high, I didn't inhale improperly, it wasnt bad weed, I took a lot of hits, and I didn't get high. If you choose not to believe it, oh well :rolleyes:

13. Theres been a good 10-15 people that i've smoked out for their first time.
    All were YOUNG kids with YOUNG UNDEVELOPED lungs.
    MAYBE thats why they all felt it, but i dont think there would be that big of a difference...
    They all got high....If not right at the beginning, at some point they would once they focused.

The very very very FIRST time i smoked, i was all by myself and I DID NOT get high, but thats only because i didn't hold the carb, didnt actually get the tiny amount of smoke there was to my lungs. So in my experience everyone has gotten high unless there was something they werent doin right...
    Like, even people that i've talked to about their first time they all told me they got high...

14. Dont you think out of 10 people there would be at least ONE that didnt feel it at all.

Theres no possible way a drug can enter your body and not affect it. If you dont feel it, its a mental thing. Its just science.

First time i did [insert unmentionable here] i had like a third of a gram and i didnt think i felt it and the girl who got it just told me to close my eyes and really try to focus on whats different, maybe walk around and see if somethings different, so got up and walked down my street in the rain and i realized every step i ttook i felt robotic and vibraty and the rain drops felt like...REALLY apparent and cold and sharpish and then when i got inside i fully felt it. But still, I didnt know WHAT to feel so it was still very slight and not very apparent. She told me it was the same way her first time.
    Its all in your mind. Mind over matter is 100% real.

15. looks good to me, pass it over here and i'll give you a definitive ;)

16. Your first time drinking, when you get buzzed you dont really FEEL a difference, until you start walking and talking, right? The change is there. You just don't know what to look for untill the change is strong enough to REALLY be apparent.

17. probably not because my first time ever using herb it only took three hits and i was litterally hallucinating and shit, but then again it depends on the person.

18. yeah. your first time you go in with loads of expectations, you think something is going to happen after you smoke it. if you go in to it thinking that way, then you might be too distracted to realise your perceptions have changed.

19. And smoking an entire extra paper isn't harsh?
    Idk bout you but i like to taste the herb, not the nasty paper..

20. If it's free weed for your friends why the hell would they complain about what it looks like.

Looks pretty nice, but make sure its not rolled too tight. You need some airflow.