Need Advice (In trouble at school for smelling like weed)

Discussion in 'General' started by wicker_2010, Nov 1, 2010.

1. So i am a senior in high school and i had blazed a decent sized joint, so then i get on the bus (I smoked near my house in a secluded area. After that i got to school so after walking around i went to the bathroom cause i had to piss, and then after that i walked back and a teacher had stopped me in the hallway. When i was stopped he approached me and said come with me to the office. Now standing in the office the principle ask me have you smoked in the bathrooms? I simply said no i have not smoked. Then the principle smells me and let me tell you, i think i could had not been stupider but i was in a rush, so i reeked badly. He said were did you get that smell? I simply did not really know what to say from there, he someone managed to get me to admit that i had smoked near my house. This is a question as well should i had told him the truth? i had no been carrying anything on me (but i did i have paraphernalia at my home. So then he called the cops and amazingly the cop just told me he did not feel like taking me any were so i just instead got 10 days of suspension, well it was reduced to 5 ONLY if i took 5 days of substance abuse counseling -.-. Now this is some shit im starting my week back of school this month going to substance abuse for pot, but oh well it is rather awkward sitting in that little room with here basically having nothing to say...

Figured i would share that so what do you think about this bullshit? some of you think im stupid i assure but ill accept that.

2. You fucked up, you should always deny deny deny. They had no proof but a smell, you should have made something up.

3. i know =( but some how he manipulated me idk i had like a fear factor going on lol i was paranoid.

4. Uhhh he didn't manipulate you at all. Don't try to shift the blame. You messed up. Just make sure it doesn't happen again.

5. Dont smoke before school?

6. fuckin up..

if the smell was really that obvious shoulda said you walked by some kids that were smoking.

cant prove you wrong

always deny. if they have to ask, you can get out of it otherwise they wouldnt be tryin to get you to admit to something

7. Next time you tell that principal "Pics, or it didn't happen, dude!" :smoke:

8. Or you could have the really nice principle that lets you go since you were telling the truth unlike 99.9 percent of the other kids bullshit. Its probably refreshing.

9. Should have pulled out this line:

"Man, I was walkin' to my bus stop this morning and a fuckin' skunk ambushed me from behind a trash can. Does it really smell that bad? I hoped nobody would notice."

10. You guys are all to harsh on the kid. Sure he fucked up but its a learning experience. If you're gonna smoke before school take a shower afterwards and all your problems are solved. Don't spray yourself with cologne thats just a dead giveaway.

11. #11 chronicman00, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
    lol yeah thats believable. what kinda kid goes to school after gettin sprayed by a skunk. everyone knows skunk spray smells STRONG like unbearable. youd have to be an idiot to think "nobody would notice" after gettin sprayed. honestly when youre gonna lie you gotta keep the lies short and to the point. no details and nothin for people to speculate on.

shoulda said he walked by some kids smoking.
    Principal: did you smoke?
    you: no, but on my way to school i walked by some kids smoking..
    Principal:who where the kids smoking?
    you:i dont know who they were
    principal: oh, well uhh..you smell like weed.
    you:yeah thats cause i walked through their smoke.
    and thats as far as the principal will get unless you do somethin dumb and admit.

12. When I walked into hs stoned, nobody said anything except, "smells good".

13. word niggga. i never had a teacher that cared about weed.

shit i got cool with this one teacher i had sophomore year and i became his assistant for junior and senior yr and he would let me go on smoke breaks during 5th period.

id be like "yo ill be right back ima roll somethin up" and he'd be like "forsure take the pass and you know what to say if you get fucked" id be like "fasho mayne" and it was all gravy

id come back to 5th hella keyed and proceed to mack on the young hoes..its cool they were only a yr younger than me lol

14. Agreed. Also the rest of your post is very good advice. And yeah, I know exactly what ya mean about him "mind controlling you" ha :rolleyes:

15. That sucks...all I can say is try to learn from the experience so it doesn't happen again.

Sometimes we forget that there are a lot of people out there that despise all things involving marijuana. If you're in a place where you'll be around these types, you just have to take extra precautions. It is what it is :/

16. Should of said "It's my cologne....Sorry you don't like it. Can I go to class now? I'd like to not fall behind":smoke:

17. "well principal, my mother doesn't like to buy shower gel. throughout my entire life she has made me soap to use as a substitute, and the main ingredient happens to be oregano. got a problem?"