Need advice from someone who has experience - Opium!

Discussion in 'General' started by Bobbert, Aug 20, 2005.

1. I need some advice, from someone who has more knowledge in this area then I do. I have some knowledge but not enough to feel completely comfortable and I need some more info. My dealer was leaving town and she ended up getting weed in but she had to get it from her other dealer. I played her the money upfront and she called me after she got it and told me there was something different about the weed. She told me it was infused with opium. We decided to go ahead and take it but she gave me money back and sold me 1.5 oz. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

We tried it and it is pretty enjoyable but I am wanted to know who else has tried this kind of stuff? My biggest fear is addiction, I know the side effects are not major but pure opium is extremely addicting from what I read. Usually how much opium is in a weed like this? How addicting is it in this form (also in comparison to straight opium)? If I smoke the 1.5oz or so slowly over a 6 week period would I become addicted? Honestly I am thinking about smoking it off and on till my friends leave then either selling the rest or just taking a loss and learn my lesson.

Anyway any advice or insight would be great!<o:p></o:p>

2. what youve described is very very uncommon. so uncomon that I would have to doubt its authenticity.

that being said, if it is indeed laced with opium its impossible for someone to tell you how much was used without seeing it and touching it. youll have to smoke it to determine how potent it is.

as far as addiction, that depends on alot of variables. but the chance is absolutely there. use caution, and knowledge to avoid it, dont be wreckless and you will be fine.

In my experience, its most likely laced with pcp or some common chemical. proceed with much caution.

3. I read up on opium highs, and it defiantly fits opium high just less extreme and more weed high mixed in also. It had a slight fruity taste to it like they say it does. It was like a weed taste with a slight kick of fruity taste. Overall we did not get totally freaking blasted and we smoked a joint of it. So from what I exprience from what I read seem to match really well. Also my dealer is really good and has been smoking/dealing for a long time (in her 30's) so I do trust her.

4. well if youve read up on it, I guess you got it under wraps...

if it was opium, than youd know. no question at all.

it doesnt matter if your dealer is 30 or 60, she gets told that shit from her supplier, so shes just a small role.

Id say that there is a 1 in 10 chance that its laced with opium.

5. Yea, you never know. I just don't know how comfortable I am smoking this stuff. If it is something I dont want to get addicted to it.

6. if you smoked a joint of "opium" laced bud, and didnt get absolutely zoned, you dont have to worry about addiction.

7. Bobbert i understand what your feeling...and no i dont think you will get addicted..ive smoked opium plenty of times....you should be fine....

8. The weed is very dense, looks like weed it is just very dense. 1 oz of it was about the size of a fat chicken strip but really dense. The high lasted 2-3 hours, and it was relaxing, happy, and somewhat goofy. It was just a stronger high for the amount smoked then normal. It seems like 1 we smoked was more like 2. Are you a real doctor by the way, just curious.

9. Of course Im a real doctor.

10. i had weed laced with it and it was sorta brown and sticky and tastes varied......... but yeah it was dense

11. So 1.5 oz spread over 6 weeks should be ok?

12. well i had a friend who would smoke like a quarter a night and he smoked a quarter in one night totaly laced with opium.........he didnt get addicted.....i think you should be ok....

13. its addiction, nothing is as unpredictable.

I say you should be fine, it doesnt sound very strong. but who knows. it wont just sneak up on you, youll know. youll feel it coming.

14. Cool, I just got to be smart about it. I know if I monitor my self I will be ok. I can already tell that I prefer really good bud over this.

15. if you feel a sudden urge to smoke it sell it get rid of it BURN IT

16. wow, you sound like a wreck.

if youre interested, I do some online counseling. shoot me a pm if youd like.

17. Well do you know anyone who sells opium? If not, then go ahead and do it.. if you do get addicted you cant get any anyways.

18. Me? I am not really a wreck, I just try to be a very responsible drug user. Opium for me just bigger deal then say weed, or shrooms, or E for me. I just want to make sure that I am not doing something which would really mess me up.

19. you sound compulsive with a tendancy towards low self esteem.

like I said, if you want some help, im here.

20. Sometime tommarow I will take a picture it.