need advice from new mexico

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kccacio, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I want to move to new mexico and grow for the dispenceries. Is this possible, can i make a living at it. besides the 5000$ registration fee what else do i need. I have tried emailing the dispenceries but i get no response? kccacio@att.net

2. Post this in apprentice tokers the reason i say this is, this isn't really a question about growing it's more of a marijuana career question, all marijuana related questions belong in apprentice tokers, seasoned tokers is for discussions and apprentice tokers is for questions even if your not a apprentice toker :)

3. quit cross posting

4. Yep this too.

Listen you seem a bit confused OP of what section to post this in you PMd me saying that you shouldn't post this in apprentice tokers because your not a apprentice well i will try to clear some things up for you.

There is a great deal of confusion when it comes to apprentice tokers and seasoned tokers seasoned tokers is for discussions and apprentice is for any marijuana related questions even if you have been smoking for 60 years if you have a question post in there.

Marijuana news and discussions that is the sub forum for all news related things or marijuana related stuff happening around the world, so if you need your question answered please post this in apprentice tokers or the general section.

I hope we didn't get off on the wrong foot i wasn't calling you a apprentice toker and you seem to have allot of experience i didn't see that you were new so i just assumed you had accidentaly posted this in the wrong section.

:)