need advice from fellow geurilla growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by heavyhitter25, May 12, 2010.

1. right now i have a couple grow spots picked out. they're all very secure but they all have dilemmas i need to work out.. 1 problem at a spot is light. The location is deep in the woods and i was able to find a break in the canopy but I think most of the light will be filtered. will the plants grow? can I use tin foil on the ground to reflect light?

At another spot an issue im dealing with is a positive one. Um its in a patch of weeds surrounded by prickers. i wanted to know what would be the best way to remove these weeds so I can start my plot . They're like 4 to 5 feet tall and simply ripping them out is not option neither is my weed whacker. Should i get some large sheers, machette etc.
    Anyone have any experience with this?

lastly, how would you recomend I grow in the wetlands... I know it can be done but how difficult is it

2. The folage will tell you if a plant will grow good, especially this time of year. When i scout for spots i look for places where the weeds are tall. Tall weeds means plenty of sunlight. Scarce plants or short branchy plants usually means not enough light.

I always take a machete with me.

I wouldnt grow in wetlands, swamps or marshes.

3. DefInantly wouldn't use tinfoil on the ground the light reflection would be a give away to any overhead planes ie cops looking for grow operations, and good outdoor spot needs three things; water source, at least 6 hours of direct sunlight, and plenty of security. The thorns are great to have around the plants if you can manage I just make one small path into them, they will help camo your plants as well as deter people and animals from your site. I would gave to say the most important is sun light; not enough sunlight will seriously effect your grow, then it's a toss up of water and security but you can always bring water in if you only have a few plants but water gets quite heavy and is kindda a red flag if you were to run into somebody. The best thing to do is just search with google maps search and then scope the site for the best possible location by foot. Rough terrain, thick vegatation and a body of water that is either moving or has wildlife in it those are the keys brotha, keep looking and you'll be able to find the perfect spot, took me bout a month of searching to find my local. Good luck buddy!