need advice from experienced outdoor grower please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by earlygirl876, Jun 12, 2009.

1. alrite first let me explain my grow so far i started them inside using an aerogarden but i didnt use it hydroponically i used pots and soil. I let them grow for almost 2 months inside and then i transplanted them into bigger pots and put them outside. the one was a foot and a half and the other was about 2 and a half feet. they have been outside for about a month and a week now so there 3 months old give or take and i was wondering when my plants are going to bud. they have big white pistols and they smell skunky as fuck but theres no buds forming yet im thinkin maybe i have til wait til august til they bud any advicewould be appreciated!

2. if you live in north america your plants shouldnt start budding til late july or early august. that will only be the beginning of the flower phase though so youll mostly like have to wait til september or october to harvest depending on strain.

3. nevermind i guess i posted to soon i go and check my plants this morning and i have little buds with mad white hairs growing out of them so i guess there flowering a little early but i also started them early inside

4. Late July / early August.

5. early girl have patience large plants could yield huge. The summer solstice is about a week away, thats the longest day of the year and white hairs:yay: