Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need advice for subbing urine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PulseShock, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Hey I've got a blood and urine test coming up and I had some questions on subbing a clean friends pee. After I get the pee, where should I store it? My test on monday at 8 am, and I plan on getting the urine Sunday night.

Should i store the urine in the fridge until I leave for my test and slowly let it warm up by putting it on my body and then apply a handwarmer to the bottle right before I go in? (I may have to keep the urine on me for a hour or two as its a pre-employment meeting)

Also, do you guys have any tricks to keeping the urine on me? I won't be observed but I've got to be able to walk around quite a bit...lastly.. I have to have to drive back home after I get the clean pee, will it be okay that it's gonna sit in my car at room temp for about an hour? Any help at all would be awesome I've never subbed pee, I've used synthetic, and I actually have a bottle of quick fix with urea but I'm a little nervous to use it as I've heard they can detect its synthetic now. Any help would be great.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ive never used quick fix but i have used upass which is another synthetic urine and it works everytime. Labs actually use some synthetic urines to calibrate their equipment. From pre employment dip a stick in front of you to sent off to a lab its never failed. But as far as your friends urine id put it in the fridge and just heat it up in the microwave maybe 5 to 10 seconds and slap the hand warmer on and strap to your leg. You should be fine either way im sure. Good luck brother! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I actually used UPASS the one time I did use synthetic lol, and it worked fine but this was 3+ years ago and was tested thru quest, which I hear is shoddy at best as far their testing.

I have a hour drive to my drug test, it's at a hospital for a hospital job so I have a lot of shit I gotta do. I even have a physical I have to pass so I'm afraid if I have it strapped to my leg, and they have me drop my pants they would see it.. I was thinking of wearing tight compression underwear (like underarmor) and stuffing it in between my inner thigh and balls. That way if i have to drop my pants i can hide it in my underwear. If I were to strap it to my leg what would I use?

4. Ace bandage is what i always use.. yeah thats a bit of a tricky situation youve got there id try to google maybe to try and find out what all takes place.

5. Yeah that would probably work. I'm sure the physical is just your standard BS reflex and shit I doubt they check for a hernia but you never know lol.

6. I have used urineluck & u pass and both work fine, go get your synthetic use 2 pairs of tighty whitey underwear so it doesn't fall out as ur walking in the clinic,ive done seen that happen ,also u don't have to deal with the smell of real piss,or keeping it in the fridge, 20 min before you wrap the hand Warmer on it ,put it n the microwave with the top off, I always went to a gas station close by the clinic and used their microwave,that way I know the temps up,look at the temp and make dam sure ur not over 100 and ur in the 92 to 99f deg ,if its a little too hot when u go to piss ,remember this,once u get in the clinic u can't heat it back up but when u go to dump on them , that cup your putting it in is gonna drop your synthetic temp by 1 deg so if u had to ,ease the cup in the toilet water to cool off till u get ur desired temp ,don't Stress it dude,as long as they arent trying to watch u piss,ur good ,hope u get the job bro

Sent from my SM-G550T using Grasscity Forum mobile app