Need advice for sensi bloom

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Timmah!, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Just wondering, it says on my sensi bloom to mix 4ml per litre. I usually feed around a gallon per watering, but at 4ml per litre that seems like a lot of nutes. Should I just feed each plant a litre of water with 4ml bloom in it when feeding? And continue with a gallon of clean water each when watering?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I feed as per the instructions but it really depends on the amount of light you're giving them. More light, more nutes.

The instructions assume a 1000w light is what I've seen or heard.

Also, assuming 4ml/ litre it would be ~16ml/gallon

First grow using cfls.

3. I'm using 900 w led. I just fed two plants 4ml each A and B in a gallon of water, split between them. So I guess they got 2ml each in about 2l of water.

4. That's not very much at all.

Also is that 900w actually 900w? They're usually much lower in actual wattage.

First grow using cfls.

5. Not very much nutes, or not very much water?

6. I guess what I wanna know is how much nutes, in how much water does one plant get?

7. Give them your normal watering with nutes mixed into all of it at the strength you choose. I can't tell you how much to put in, that depends on you.

Most people gradually increase until they're at full strength.

First grow using cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  9. To be clear I don't mean with every watering, every second is what most do in soil.

First grow using cfls.

10. I water, skip a day or two, feed. But before I was feeding with only around 2l of water. Now I'll try a gallon. I have really short plants, hope I didn't stunt them too early fucking up watering/ feeding in veg?Maybe it's my 5 g smart pots?Hopefully with a good feed and water sched the bloom goes better

• Like Like x 1
  11. You'll be fine

First grow using cfls.