Need advice for my friend

Discussion in 'General' started by FreedomAtLast, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Ok so my friend smokes a lot of weed... and I'm cool with that.. I smoke a lot with him.

But he has kids, and 1 is 13, the other is 11. I'm pretty sure the 13 year old is getting on to us. The 11 year old thinks she knows, tries to catch him all the time... and is 1 of those "DARE! Drugs are bad " kinda girls. The boy is the 13 year old and he seems like he doesn't care, or would want to join in, if not now, he will in a couple of years.

What age do kids start smoking weed nowadays?

2. 14-16 is usually where it started for me and my friends. If I was a parent though, I'd probably never let my kid catch on to my habits till either they themselves have already done it or they're mature enough to handle the news.

3. He tries hard to hide it.. really hard. But he smokes like 10 times a day, it is hard to hide that.. and the smell is always there. Yes he smokes outside, but in the patio you can smell it if you walk in minutes after he leaves.

4. Lol how does a parent have time to get away from their kids and smoke 10 times a day?

5. On the way to work, on the way back from work. Then 8 spread out throughout the day. He'll just go outside and speak to his neighbor and have a bowl or 3, then later on go out on the patio and smoke a bowl or 2, if he comes to my house and brings the kids, we just hide behind my house while the wives keep them occupied.

6. idk man the little girl who you say is a "dare" kid fuck that dude she's gonna narc on both of you not knowing its going to end up back firing on her lol good luck

7. lol I don't think she would say anything at school or to the cops. She doesn't want it to be true, so she is trying to ignore it I think. But she has a special name for the drawer where he keeps his smokes...

8. Jesus Christ...I don't think I could take a death stare from an 11 year old and live, fuck man, that would just fuck everything up.

"Shit man, I think she knows...We better hide the stash or that little fucker is gonna narc on us. Fuck it, candy bribe, it is our last chance.":cool:

9. Lol there are times when we get close to getting caught.

We were smoking on my back patio 1 day an she was suppose to be at the front of the house, or waiting in the car. She let herself into the house and we saw her about 20 yards away about to open another door to be able to see us and we hid it real fast. He keeps a ziplock bag with him now and will just throw it into the bag, throw the bag in his pocket if need be.

10. parent is a dealer

11. That seems really irresponsible as a parent I can understand once a day maybe twice but that can't be good for you and why would you want to be high all day every day especially if you have kids

12. wait, grown ass men hiding from an 11 year old?

LMFAO

13. Ya, we don't wanna get caught! It is like when we were hiding it from our parents, but in reverse.

I just wake and bake every day.. today I'm gonna bout about 5 or 6 times, but only because I gotta stay up for 15 more hours or so to fix my schedule for my vacation next week.

14. I started at 14. As a parent though I wouldn't let them know until they were 18. I would keep it very secret. But now if they were to smoke and I caught them I wouldn't be mad so long as they're not getting in troubles and they're grades are good. Your friend should be very careful. An 11 year old DARE advocate? I could only imagine her in school blabbing about how her daddy does drugs..

15. I started drinking my grandma's cough syrup laced with codeine when I was 9 years old. Started smoking cig's at 11 and started getting stoned on my beloved weed at 14. Been smokin every sense. Looka here bro, time to cut back on the smoke. You're probably smoking so much because you've become tolerant to it. I smoke once, maybe twice a day and it keeps me mello. A lot cheaper too if you're buying it. I grow my own super potent bud so it's a lot cheaper, not to mention it's great fun. Be careful of your 11 year old. If she is DARE minded she for sure will tell her friends. Time to chill and have a better strategy.

16. The kids are 13 and 11? If they don't know for sure, they definitely suspect something. Kids do dumb things, but they aren't stupid. I've got 2 kids (13 and 17), but I do my best to stay incognito, at least until they're both old enough to understand fully the pros and cons of smoking weed.