Need advice for lights

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 91d420, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Hello everyone!
    I just finished my outdoors grow and it turned out to be a good summer!
    Now that were heading towards much colder months, im gona set up inside again.
    I decided to do a two light room, one will be for clones and the new light im looking at will be for veg and flowering.
    Im looking at a 600w hps, the local grow store is offering the ballast and light and everything for 250$, but when i look on amazon and stuff i find kits for like 150$!
    It must be cheaply made..?
    But my question is, will there be a big difference? Because at 150$ i might buy two and have one of those for veg and one for flowering... would be easier that way and could keep the mother plant under the veg light..
    The bulb im guessing will be similar, maybe cheaper but if i need to replace it, pretty cheap.
    I guess its more the ballast that im worried about...
    thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I use an Apollo 600w setup for my veg tent. All I can say right now is that it works. They're well reviewed and I trust that they are good value. Speaking of which, some other dude here pointed out that amazon has the cool tube version right now for $87. That's pretty darn cheap.

3. I noticed the apollo on amazon, and i noticed the cool tube also but 87$ must be US.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum