Need advice for haircut tomarrow

Discussion in 'General' started by PuffDaddy420, Jan 24, 2013.

1. In my senior year of HS, freshly 18 as of a few months ago.
    But I've always had a problem with my hair.
    Particularly the sides of my head, the way the hair grows in. All around my head, my hair grows normal and alike, except for the sides of my head. It doesn't grow in like all the rest. Like idk, see the pics below.

I wanted to go out and get a fade done, but I don't want to because I feel it will come out looking a bit funny. I have thought about just shaving my head bald and letting the hair grow in again, but idk. I usually get a #4 done on my hair with no real shaping up.

Attached Files:

2. Pic 3 looks like pubes...

Haha but just tell the hairdresser to make it thinner on the sides cause the hair doesnt grow in all the way. Simple, they will know how to cut it

3. Just get a shape up

/thread

4. I have the roughest dog pube hair, ny advice is a numeric 1 all over! Plus it feels nice when stoned when it's short :D

5. [quote name='"joebudsmoker059"']Just get a shape up

/thread[/quote]

So I just go in there, ask for my usual number and a shape up?

Sorry, all throughout my childhood I had my mother just do the #4's on my head since she herself used to be a hairdresser. But I was kind of looking to get a type of fade. Just to get that clean fresh cut look, ya know?

6. [quote name='"3XL"']Pic 3 looks like pubes...

Haha but just tell the hairdresser to make it thinner on the sides cause the hair doesnt grow in all the way. Simple, they will know how to cut it[/quote]

That's the worst part, idk what to do with my hair.
    Think a type of fade would come out looking a bit off, ya know?

7. [quote name='"grosfrag"']I have the roughest dog pube hair, ny advice is a numeric 1 all over! Plus it feels nice when stoned when it's short :D[/quote]

Not looking to do that since I have a rather large Noggin, ya feel me?
    Any other suggestions?

8. Im the same man, huge ears too. Yea I get a fade sometimes if I have the p spare, looks decent so will most likely suit you

9. Get a taper fade done

10. As temps once said, got a fresh fade at the barber's. you all know that next hype