Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Advice for first time using edibles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shanx420, Apr 17, 2009.

1. This past Sunday I was talking with my friend about trying edibles for the first time. So, me and my friend decided we're gunna make fire crackers on 4/20. I've always been pretty scared to try edibles because I've only been smoking regularly since this past December and I'm afraid I might not be experienced enough to handle edibles. I tend to have little freak outs even when I just smoke too much. The thought of trying edibles, which has been described to me as feeling like "your body is just flooded with cannabinoids", tends to leave me a little apprehensive lol. What's especially scary is that at least with smoking it if you realized you packed too big of a bowl or whatever and you just can't finish it you can just stop smoking it and save it for later, but once you've eaten it... You've eaten it and you are GOING to feel the effects of all of that weed whether you can handle it or not... That terrifies me lol. So I guess I just wanted some advice. Like, as someone who's trying edibles for the first time, how much weed should i put into my fire cracker and what should I expect? Is it really as intense as everyone makes it out to be? If, generally speaking, I need to smoke like a .2 or .3 gram sized bowl to get really good, should I put that much in or is weed different when you eat it? Any advice would be great.

Also, sorry if this is a really noobish post lol.