Need advice for finding a simple small vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by garrison68, Jul 24, 2017.

1. #1 garrison68, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    I have an old vapor genie, and and the original HerbalAire which is just too much trouble to set up for the small amounts of stuff that I use. Needless to say, I'm behind the times. I want a quality vape, easy to use, small, no bags, just for personal use of small amounts of herb only (if it can do oil also it would be OK but not necessary). Portable would be nice but I don't think I'll be taking it out much so it doesn't have to be pocket sized although that would be acceptable if all else is right. The key is it should be simple, without a big learning curve or long preparations to use. Any recommendations? Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I am going to suggest an E-Nano it hits some of your points and not others.

just too much trouble to set up for the small amounts of stuff that I use.....Nano is an easy to fill glass tube and screen. Suck up the load (yes I know) give it a little tamp and from there it just mostly just drawing hot air through the tube. I found loads sizes to be in the .08g range is a normal load that works well

I want a quality vape, easy to use, small, no bags, just for personal use of small amounts of herb only...Its a simple vape so there is little need for extra space.

(if it can do oil also it would be OK but not necessary).....Not my first choice or second choice but other folks say yes.

Portable would be nice but I don't think I'll be taking it out much so it doesn't have to be pocket sized although that would be acceptable if all else is right.....Ooops the Nano is a wall plugger.

simple, without a big learning curve or long preparations to use...Hits them all.

Down sides..Its a bit pricey in my opinion and I am not a big fan of wood but I am an opinion sample of one. Good Luck

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks @howie105, that looks excellent. I used to be able to smoke a normal amount, but as I age it just takes what would be considered microscopic amounts to obtain the desired effects.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yhea I am 66 and I doing around .75g a week. which is down from when I was in my fifties of course there is still the weekends.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I have an airvape xs. It is great. If I were buying now I would get the Arizer solo 2. Digital temp display adjustable to the degree, glass passage and a ceramic heating chamber, long battery life. The only real difference between the solo and mine is the battery length which would be much better in the solo. Granted I have never owned a solo 2 but it is an improvement on mine (airvape xs) so it has to be great.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. I like using my MFLB. It is very small, and you can easily carry it in your pocket wherever. The battery life lasts long enough to have a few hits during the day. They only cost about $100 on Ebay, but it depends who you buy from.

Magic-Flight Official Online Store

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I also like my airvape xs. I just bought the Mighty, waiting for it to arrive, but the airvape does the trick nicely for me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. That Arizer Solo 2 looks great, I watched some videos, with all it's customization features, it seems very complex and confusing to operate, but they say it's easy despite this. Would have to see on in a smoke shop.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It really isn't complex. Load you herb in, pick a temp and start vaping. Hardest part is finding out what temp you like to draw at. It's different for different people. The average is between 180-200°c. I like 200 cause then I get nice thick clouds. Of if you go around 180 you will get much thinner clouds but you are still smoking it. You can get an water bubbler attachment as well or put a whip on it to a bubbler. It really is not complicated though.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Vivant Alternate. Replaceable battery, convection, and small.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Vapium Summit+. Shock- and water-resistant (they say you can shower with it, but.... no need). Dry herb only. 3 buttons. 1 for power, and 2 for temp up/down, with 8 temp settings. Easily carried in pockets. Battery lasts for about an hour of use and recharges via USB-C. Has an automatic session timer for (I believe) 30 seconds to 2 minutes in 30 second increments. After the timer, it goes to sleep, but push power and it heats back up. If you're a tech nut, you can connect it to any phone or ipad with bluetooth 4.0 for more control, just like the Pax3. Warranty isn't as long as some, but the price isn't as high, either. You can easily grab one for about $100-110 online. I'm extremely happy with mine.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks folks for all the suggestions and details, that's a lot of intel and it's highly appreciated!

13. After careful consideration, based upon my needs and the great responses from all of you, I think I'm going to go with the E-Nano, because it can vape a tiny amount, as little as .025 gram. It's A/C operated, so I don't have to mess with a battery, which is also a plus. Thanks again, the help was highly appreciated!

• Like Like x 3
  14. ^^Great choice.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I received the the E-Nano earlier today, and tried it for the first time a little while ago. This vape is every bit as efficient as people say it is, not hard to use, and a good value for it's intended market.

• Like Like x 2