Need Advice!!! First timer doing it right??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by farmtown, Feb 21, 2017.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]. Okay I found this seed and I decided to try grow it! I'm using Dwc and I don't know the strain!! I would like if someone could try tell me the strain by the pic! Also if you can see any thing I could improve on! I'm using Dwc ph 6.00 nuts- florabloom fox farm liquid bloom big bloom! Light 1200 watt VIP led 12/12 Room Temp 75-80 humidity 40-50 water temp 60-70 use frozen water bottles to cool the water! It sucks but I think it's working! I shut off the leds for a better pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. your first time in dwc? indoors? no way you aint had prior knowledge that shit is fire!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Air pump should be above the water level I believe? Safety reasons.

Plant looks amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  4. No this is my first grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Will do thank you

7. Just YouTube info

• Like Like x 1
  8. how long ago in weeks did you flip lights to 12 12

9. About 2-3 it was seed just in dec

10. I have a hard time believing that plant is 2-3 weeks in 12/12. It looks like 4-5 to me. There's no way it went from no flowers to those in 2-3 weeks. Nice work though. Using fungal and bacterial root inocculants can really increase your root development and hence your plant size dramatically.

I also started in DWC.

• Like Like x 1
  11. No way to know what strain it is ....
    My 2¢ .... Rotate plant every once in a while to let light on shadier areas. I probably would add some side lighting for lower growth ( larf ) . Otherwise she is a frosty bitch ... Keep her going and check the triches.

Nice plant.

12. There's really no way to tell the strain unless it has a really unique characteristic you can identify in a known strain. Once I cured and smoked some of my bagseed I knew it was from the GDP I bought. That strain doesn't taste or look like many other strains. Many of them look too much alike and there's so many now you can't even keep track of all of them. If you think up any funny name or phrase and google it with strain after you'll probably find a strain. No way to tell unless you have an idea of what the bag was you got it from or a few to guess from. It does look very white widowish.

13. [​IMG]

14. what light is that

15. It may be sativa leaning. It's pretty tall. That doesn't mean much though, most hybrids that have both sativa and indica genes can have tall phenos with sativa characteristics that don't look like other seeds of the same strain.

16. Bought off amazon vipspectra 1200 watt

• Like Like x 1
  17. Looks like week 4-5. Great job for a first grow !

• Like Like x 2