Need advice (first time grower)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DavidLongtop, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Got a Indica clone late June? Cant exactly remember. Cared for it for a while in a pot in my room then moved it to a tote outside. Before this however, I had transplanted it from the original pot into a 5 gallon bucket with some mix. It was growing in there a few weeks but one day when I picked it up to put it outside (daily routine carrying a 60lb bucket outside at 6 am then back in at 9) The bucket fuckin broke. The plant looked as though it just fell out with its root system mostly intact but VERY quickly it turned brown it wilted. I placed it almost lying in the tote with some miracle grow soil mixed with reg. dirt and watered the everloving fuck out of it and it did come back and here it is now. What I'm wondering is if my baby got stunted and Ill have to harvest her a little earlier before the first frost comes. Thoughts?? Thanks for reading btw :D CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO PUT PICTURES FUUUCK

2. nvm figured it out lol these are the plant and some cola

Attached Files:

3. She doesn't look u healthy. You wanna drill holes in the bottom of that tub tho. It's kinda droopy from the water not being able to escape because all the oxygen has been used up in the still water. Hopefully your soil will work out, which it should, only using miracle grow soil in flowering isn't the best due to extra N that releases late in flower, but you did dilute it woth other soil so it may not effect it. She looks healthy only a few more weeks

4. I was gonna cut back the water thanks man :D

5. Yeah invest in a fabric pot for next grow, and use organic soil and just feed molasses or AACTs. They have fabric pots with handles that won't rip and are well aerated.