need advice... FAST

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4 20, May 2, 2011.

1. Hey guys im in a bit of a situation right now.. I am a senior in highschool and recently i emailed a lady on craigslist about a bong. the lady says she needs money for rent and is selling a triple perc bong for 180 and i offer her 100 and she said okay because she apparently needs the money badly. she is willing to deliver this bong at 1030 at night to my parents house. does this sound like a dangerous idea? because obviously my parents do not know about this so is this too sketchy? If all goes well i will post pics :smoke:

2. Just tell her to park down the street and just say your going out for a walk/run or something.

3. tell her to meet you at a store near you that way if she tries to pull a fast one you could be in public

4. pack your heat, safety first

5. Yeah don't let a craigslist person come to your house. It's best to just ask to meet her somewhere

6. Meet in a public place, ask her if she is a cop. Tell her to let you see the water pipe. When you have it in your hand, give her the money and get out. Don't sketch bro.

7. You have about a 50/50 chance of being robbed, beaten or scammed. If it is a craigs list scammer they are very good at it as they have done it many times.

The fact that she accepted the $100 with out haggling for more is also a red flag.

8. Like others said, public place, and bring protection. Best of luck dude.

9. If it seems to good to be true, it usually is. However take your chances and ask for a public place like the rest have said, if she says yes then your props all good

10. Didn't they make a movie about this? I think it was called the Craigslist Killer or something like that?

11. Craigslist isnt all bad. You just have to be smart about what you're doing. So many people are fucking clueless and get themselves in fucked up situations. I bought my car and iPod off of cl with no problem & got hellas good deals :)

12. I've met a few people from craigslist, got a cat, bought a couch, sold my xbox something else I've forgotten.

each time I went to their house, or they went to mine. No sketch people a redneck and his son bought my xbox and the cat and couch came from some hipsters who couldn't of hurt me if they tried.

Yall are paranoid

13. I would suggest that you bring protection and a cell phone; and meet in a area that you can be easily heard if you need to yell out for help.

14. Lmao if you're gonna get raped you dont wanna be raw dogged in the ass

15. well for everyone that said that i was going to get robbed you were wrong :hello: , the girl seemed to be very cool and actually texted me after leaving asking if i actually smoked tobacco out of it and i said no, i told her the next time i was in town to hit me up and it was on the house:smoke: ill post a pic of the bong later

16. haha glad it went smoooothly :smoke:

17. Don't posses the bong till u see its 100% clean, if it is, your fine even if it is a undercover cop...But either way I don't think they are allowed to sell you paraphernalia like that.

Go for it.

18. pics please.