Need Advice Experimental Bagseed Grow!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bulldog1, Feb 12, 2010.

1. :hello:What's up all! I decided to grow some bagseed as an experiment before I get in to my MK,PPP,Ice,Yumbolt,PE,and LA Woman! I used a homemade Cfl fixture with 6- 23 watt 6500k bulbs for veg! I'm flowering with 4-23 watt 6500k and 2- 48 watt 2700k cfl bulbs! miracle grow organic choice for soil, used miracle grow 24-8-16 (NPK) for early nutes and went and got botnicare Pro Bloom for flower! I used 1- 9 inch box fan, and a wet towel for humidity. I would like to know from any experienced growers from the pics I have posted does this look to be any good for this plant? She is in the third week of flower! she is bent as I tried a little bit of LSTing.This is a temporary set-up as I have acquired the majority of my materials for my grow area.This is my very first time putting a seed in soil. I have been watching and researching this forum for a while and just want to know if I'm headed in the right direction?any suggestions or tips will be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. careful with them bag seeds if by bag seeds you mean "mids" seeds cus there mostly sativa and your plants look sativa ish. I grew some bagseeds a few years ago and they take a LONG ass time to finish flowering.

Nice job op looking good! Im gonna watch this thread till the end i bet you will do very well.

3. Looks pretty happy to me my friend, but do you have more than one plant in that pot or is it just spread out fron the lst.

4. The plant does look more sative than Indica and I did experiment with the LST. I kinda thought I was doing something wrong when I didn't see to many leaves yellowing! I was told the plant would use up the nitrogen and my fan leaves would yellow! I guess all the reading can educate you but experience is the best teacher! Thanx guys!

5. they will but later, usually when you flush the last few week's before you harvest her. look's good, heathy lady.
    expect a long flowering period with her she is sativa dom hybrid for sure.:D

6. She clearly is sativa dom.

7. sorry for the prolonged response ! thanks guys I guess it wouldn't hurt to get that 400 hps hung then! I got a closet with a 3.5 ft x 2 ft platform in my closet. I also have 2 master kush vegging right now! 1 at 2 weeks and the other at 1 week! I guess I can throw those in when they are ready in a couple weeks!

Attached Files:

8. Monday starts her week 4 should I expect another 8 or 9 weeks?

9. Lookin good dog, you're off to a great start.

10. You might want to try a scrog setup to keep the sativa height down. Plus they increase bud output by a wide margin.

11. thanks guys! and where do I find the info on the scgrog setup?

12. Mechanibus has a good pic of his, and many others here too. They can be hard to find in some of the longer threads, but hes a link where his starts with scrog. He also has many other great right ups. Take some time and get into some grow journals, they can be a wealth of info.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...-idiot-try-grow-pot-400w-mh-hps-2x5x8-10.html

13. Thanks big guy! It has been helpful listening to you guys! maybe I should start a Grow Journal! I don"t think I'm ready for that but you guys have been helpful, thanks! I will keep posting. and definitelywant to try a scrog or even a sog.
    :D

14. No sweat man, its all about the grow here. I didnt start a journal until I was 30 days from harvest cause I think the start is just plian boring. Stop by things are going to pick up soon.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...row-ongoing-saga-trial-error.html#post6728289

15. you got it!
    :smoking:

16. just a little update heading into week number 5! starting to see trichome developement now.

Attached Files: