Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Advice - Dry As A Desert

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeonToker, Jun 13, 2013.

1. #1 NeonToker, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    So basically been on and off toking for a few years now - not too heavy, but definitely slightly above moderate. I would typically take breaks for a week every month or two, but have been dry for over 6 months. Deciding to come back to the green side, I have been having ZERO luck finding ANY connections (not asking for them over the forums since that is not allowed). I've hung out at skateparks, bars, smoke shops, even stores if I am fiending hard enough. There is nothing I can find; all my old connections are lost, and none of my friends know anyone. I graduated from an online highschool, so no luck school wise, and I do not have a car/live near any campuses. I'm starting to get desperate enough to try craigslist honestly. Any advice on what to do? And don't give me shit for fiending hard, everyone does at some point and some of us depend on the medicine more than others naturally. After being laid off due to a company shutting down, my stress and anxiety are at an all time high, and all I want is a large bag to just relax and think things over, but it feels impossible in my state (utah)/city(Murray/SLC). Filled with rich, uptight-prude mormons.

2. are you even asking anyone?  because usually the first kid i see smoking a cigarette outside a gas station can help me out.  

go to a mall and go to the food court or to game stop.  a lot of stereotypes are known for a reason.  kids got red eyes and a back pack?  hes probably got some herb in there.

3. ive found bud on a bus ride from montreal-------->toronto, asked the only black dude on bus and he had. Stereotypes are there for a reason.