Need Advice - Do I Walk 3 Miles or Wait Until Tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by MrGoatington, Jan 2, 2013.

1. proud of you OP

2. RIP OP. Frostbite an Pneumonia are a bitch

3. Op asked a cop forba ride back probably and got bagged and tagged

4. Haha that's what I was thinking 3 miles isn't far barley an hour walk should be under 30 min jog. Unless its 3 each way I'd probably wait

5. 3 miles is not that far really. Plus you can smoke on the way back

6. Op got snatched by the weedburglar

7. Hasn't beeennn thatttt long, I am sure hes either trudging along or getting baked as we speak.

I hope.

8. Got raped and weed-jacked.

Just my guess.

9. I woulda just made it a workout. A 6 mile jog, get home make some tea and load a fat bowl, your high would be so much better.

10. I'd probs just walk, 35 degrees really isn't that bad and it'll be nice roll a j or two for the walk back... I love walking at night though, le bomb.

11. Why would someone need to smoke 2 joints of mj that was worth walking 3 (or 6 depending on op's intended statement) for? I guess I am just happy with a brain buzz, not the full blown stoned mode. If it was good, 0.5 joint would probably suffice for me on a solo walk.
    OP could call 3 friends and ask them who wants to go for a walk and bake. Probably get at least one to go.

12. 1. Depends on the weed, good weed roll less, mediocre you roll more.
    2. Depends on the size of your papes.
    3. You can roll skinny or fat joints, I prefer to not have to rape the roach & preferably spark a new one.

13. Well, I survived sort of. Dealing with something at the moment, will potentially post pics later.. and more details.

14. ight im holdin u 2 it

15. this thread delivers :D

16. smoke a friend out who has a car?

17. Alrighty, got some pictures. The walk was pretty miserable, I probably wouldn't do it again but I'm super happy I got the goods and it's over with. I also met a little rabbit on the way that let me get so close I could have pet it. Here are some pictures, actually ended up getting 8 grams for $80, 1 gram more than 1/4 so, works for me. A tiny bit leafy but overall, good sheet. Photo Album - Imgur

Here's the bunny: Photo Album - Imgur

18. woo ya looks like some kill and lmao dam i never seen a black bunnny b4 thats trippy

were do u live jw?

but great mission ... pics including..great thread lmao dielvered

19. #40 MandalaSmoker, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    Lol

Did you make it alright?

Indeed you did good job.