So, typically my dealer comes to me but he's busy and says I can go to his house and pick it up if I wanted to... But it's at least 3 miles away, is 35 degrees outside and super windy. It's for a 1/4 and I've been dry for a few days now, would really like to have it and I hate waiting but it's a super long walk and it's super cold. What would you do in this situation? I imagine most people would wait until tomorrow but I'd really like to re-up now that I got the money. In one hand, if I do make the walk it just means I'll be celebrating pretty hard when I get back, in the other.. I wouldn't have to walk anywhere if I just waited until tomorrow. Need some advice.