Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Advice Buying Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Marihemp, Jun 22, 2012.

1. I'm a 44 year old grandmother who is going to grow her own. But this doesn't happen overnight. I don't want to use my 16 year old son as a "source". I would rather get it myself. I just don't know how, where, who.... help. I can't and won't ask co-workers. I'm a manager of a corporate store. Ideas, suggestions.

2. You're 44 and your son is 16, and your a grandmother? Lol what?

But anyway, you can buy seeds online to grow it yourself, just going to have to wait for it to flower & produce.
    And as a 44 year old, it's going to be really hard to find any weed if you don't know a friend that smokes. Your son could walk up to any one of his friends and get a gram, that honestly might be the best way to get it, or the only one I can think of.

Don't do anything fucking stupid like post on craigslist.

3. Honestly, if your son DOES smoke I would buy it from him. I wish my grandmother asked me to smoke a bong, or you could just google marijuana seed banks. Theres a couple threads on here that have been stickied with the best ones.

4. Ya ask your son .... are you in a med state ? If so get your card its worth it . Later maybe invest in a vaporizer cuz you know you older folks lol .

5. LOL! Well my adult daughter is against me getting it from my son. I know it will be the best summer of his life because his mom smoked weed with him. Plus he's growing with me in the greenhouse, so that has him excited. I'm teaching him how to grow his own. He feels bad for me and my short supply that's dwindling. Money isn't an issue, it's contacts.

Oh and my adult daughter is pregnant with her first... and my much older husband has two grandchildren that I inherited when we got married.

6. Ask the boy.

I would help my mother and not say anything about it if she told me not to.

7. Its a little risky trying to find connects, if your already growing you could just buy off your son until the plants are done

8. Sooo are you in a med state ?

9. In the stricter sense, no. But legislation in the works here. Once that happens I'm hoping to eventually be licensed to grow medical mj.

10. Best of luck.

11. I would try going to some bars and looking for people that look cool with it. I'm usually pretty straight-forward and will just say "do you smoke bud" within 5 minutes of anyone I talk to at a bar. 99% do, or at least aren't against it. in every bar there has to be at least a few people that can get herb. Find em.

You're a young grandma!!! You'll probably be a great-great grandma one day. hehe sorry had to say it.

12. [quote name='"Marihemp"']

In the stricter sense, no. But legislation in the works here. Once that happens I'm hoping to eventually be licensed to grow medical mj.[/quote]

Forsure :gone:

13. The best thing to do would be to ask your son, or you could go to a college campus and start asking around as long as you don't look like a narc/cop.

14. I don't understand why your daughter would be upset with you getting it from your son if he's getting it on his own anyway. Ask your son where he gets it from and go to his source maybe.

15. You know what's funny a couple years back my mom was in your situation and one day she just asked if I had some bud or If could sell her a bit or if I knew a connect everything was good

16. Technically there is legislation in just about every state, but that doesn't mean it will pass. And even if it does it won't be instantly available.

Ask your son if he has ever smoked it. He is going to deny it. But then just tell him that you won't be mad, and that you would like to try it. Then ask him if he knows where to get some so you can try it together.

17. I got desperate and took to messaging some "friends" on facebook. So far nothing, but everyone knows someone who does. Something's gotta turn up for me.

18. Take my advice and try out some bars!!! That's where I've had the best luck when I'm in unfamiliar places. I feel your pain!

At least it looks like you made some progress. Some people said they know someone that does. Try to meet that "someone who does." ;)

good luck to you! hope something happens soon

19. Idk why you don't ask your son. I get my buddys mom buds all the time.. And I know for a fact that I'm connected up way better than most older people so I'm assuming your son is. Just ask him if he can get you a ounce or 2 to hold out till your plants finsh. And get some autoflowers so you can crop out early

20. Ask the boy. I wish my parents asked me for a connection. Just say he needs to keep it on a down low from his sister. Thats what i'd do at least.