Need advice before tomorrow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by craig1187, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Okay so I'm going to transplant tomorrow and need advice as to what is the best soil at WalMart or Lowes, somewhere like that. I can't order anything off line and there is no garden stores or anything close to me. I would normally just research the threads but I watered earlier and can see roots through the holes in the bottom of the containers. Also how are they looking for 17 days old. Thanks for the help.Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

2. Just get something organic but do not buy anything that say miracle grow on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Any ideas if they are more Indica or sativa dominate? The strange things the two biggest ones are only 4 1/2 inches tall but they smell really strong when you get close to them. And they aren't even 3 weeks old, is that strange or normal

4. #4 Deleted member 638051, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    I don't know what they have at Walmart or Lowes. Both of those places are an hour away from me in both directions. I've been using Kellogs Patio Plus and Perlite from Home Depot. It's cheap and I just add water. This gives me plants 2 feet tall in 2 months using CFL lights. Then I move them into 7ish gallon planters with a shot of epsom salt in the water.  I grind up kelp that I collect on the beach as fine as I can get it and put 4 spoons per gallon of water, add 8 spoons of yesterdays coffee grounds, then bubble it for 2 days with my oxygen machine. My plants obviously enjoy drinking it just about every 4 days. It ain't perfect, but it's organic and grows plants on a very low budget.

BTW I think they look pretty bitchin for their age.

oops! It's already tomorrow. Sorry 'bout that.

5. It's ok I'm not transplanting them until I get home around 4 anyways, would be nice to be able to go to the beach whenever. I live in a very small town, and the closet beach is almost 7 hours away. Gotta get out of Tx sometime lol