Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need advice before I do something stupid...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by vss1891, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Okay. I live in North Louisiana and am planning on driving to New York City in a couple of days. I know a guy up there who sells some amazing shit and I want to bring some back with me. Should I risk bringing back about an ounce? Now, this is roughly a 22 hour trip with one person driving. I'm driving a big black 08 Tundra Crewmax with blacked out windows (except the front ones which are 25%. Having the rest of your windows blacked out is legal here). It doesn't scream out that I might be carrying anything with me but I'm worried that if I get pulled over for something like speeding or my window tint, that I might be fucked for the rest of my life. Any advice would help.

P.S. It is very dry here and the weed isn't all that great anyways

2. This guy is an ex-cop who saw the light and now advises people how to not get busted:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z9ftq4yODQ"]YouTube - Never Get Busted Again![/ame]

3. You should be safe, as long as you're a good driver. If you're spending cash on a zip, then you can probably afford a radar detector. It pays for itself. And do you have a toolbox? Cops need a warrant for a toolbox so I always put my shit in there and lock it then hide the key.

Also, DO NOT smoke in your truck. I'm serious.

4. That's fucking tight.

5. Thanks for the vid man that really helps. I'm bout to start looking for places right now.

I've got a sub box in the back with two 10's....would that be a smart place to stash it?

@ebene
    Yeah man I have a rule that no one can ever smoke in my truck. Smell is hard to get rid of plus I love my truck. I didnt know about the glove box thing. But would what if they do attempt to get a warrant? I guess I am a little paranoid lol.

6. it seems like a smart place, just dont smoke or have anything else weed related in the car

7. All you need to do is not speed, it might be tempting but its not worth it since if you did get pulled not only would you get a ticket but theres alot of dick state troopers that just love searching vehilces without probable cause

8. One outside possibility is encountering a "sobriety checkpoint" where they may have dogs as you pass by. Holidays are a favorite time of year for these checkpoints. Be careful.

(Plus maybe not give a description of your vehicle and potential hiding spots on the internet?? :D

9. Not the glove box, the toolbox if you have one... You know the thing you put in the back? Guess you don't have one...

yeah, subwoofers would work, the only reason I could see them taking apart those is if they run the dogs by it and they get a hit on it or something.

10. @Floating by

ha yeah maybe I should hand out my plate numbers too? lol

@Ebene

yeah i misread that...i dont have a tool box so that wont work...i've got a cup holder you can yank out but im thinking that might be a little obvious for a state trooper

Those sobriety checkpoints might actually be a problem but there's going to be nothing in plain sight. We have those fake drug checkpoints around here but I'm smarter than that shit lol.

11. Yeah the toolbox thing is good..and so is the sub thing.They wont take the effort..cops are usualy lazy,just dont be blowed as hell lookin,and dont smoke on the way,keep the weed far away, make sure it takes a LONG time to get to..dont just throw it in the glovebox or some stupid shit..drive well.And btw..pick up about 4-16 extra ounces and stop by the IL on your way home? PS. What happened to that Louisiana Stress weed? lol

12. just don't drive like an idiot or be smoking blunts of stinky chronic in the car and you'll probably be ok.
    and always remember the golden rule : never break more than one law at a time.

13. dude honestly as long as you don't smoke in your truck idk how you could get fucked (unless of course there are dogs). its not like cops are gonna specificly be searching for your car lol, so if you get pulled over it'd be a routine traffic stop, just make sure you have a reason for going to NY so if they ask you you won't be like "i went there to uhh...buy weed" lol.

14. lol

do the speed limit. it's not like you're GETTING pulled over. that is so simple. no one understands it. DO THE SPEED LIMIT AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY.

15. Yeah that an..i promise they wont just bring the dogs out, the dogs only come if they have reason to believe its nessicary.IF you dont look blazed,and theres no smell,you got all your paperwork..and your driving fine,they wont suspect theres anything for the dogs to find.

16. thats it you've got me convinced! lol im gonna leave as soon as these damn storms pass on through. The only problem I see is that I've had two speeding tickets already...but over a year ago

17. Hope that you don't get a prick cop. A friend of mine got pulled over and they slashed his subs looking for bud. Scared the hell out of me to drive my truck with 4 12's.

18. Shit can they do that and get away with it?

19. keep it in the trunk, or some other lockable are that isn't the glovebox. Also, do not smoke in the car with the zip in the car too. If a cop does stop you or something, try pulling out a map and asking directions from him. Sometimes you can get away with certain things if they think you are from out of town/state, or lost.

20. listen to this fool. toolboxes are the way to go.