Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need advice ASAP!! Please help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HazeyMazey, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Okay, so I have been clean for 2 months, prior to that I smoked weed almost daily for about a year and yesterday I took 2 hits from a pipe and I have a urine drug screen at LabCorp in 30 days? I'm 5'5 and weigh 250 lbs. (I know I'm fat, no need to speak on that) I plan on working out this month and drinking plenty of water. Will I test negative?

2. Yes the weed will be out of your system by then. Don't worry about it.

\ /

3. just drink water, i say dont exercise as THC stores in fat cells and that might burn it back into your system

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Ya, your almost 100% bro. Unless you have a 1 in a million metabolism you're good.

I'd test in two weeks after your water regiment just so you don't stress out about it. In my limited experience with overweight drug testers, they only failed after a month because they were using HEAVILY. One dude it was actually 2.5 months (but again, HEAVY smoking) Since you legit only had a tiny amt there's pretty much no way.

I would consider some light exercise/detox drinks if you aren't clean by the 3 week mark.

You should be able to tell how close you're getting with dilution though.

GL

5. you'll be fine..no worries ..just don't burn or ingest any more till the test comes

good luck

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

6. I took a FirstCheck home test and it was very faint after drinking 6 bottles of water from the time I woke up until right before bed when I took it. I took one earlier in the day using my first void and there was no line, I can postpone the test 2 weeks but idk if that'll even help at this point...

7. Very faint line. Will this pass a lab test?

Attached Files:

8. Pregnant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Agreed